WrestleMania 38: Fifty Shades of Impact is the upcoming 38th annual WrestleMania professional wrestling pay-per-view and WWE Network event produced by WWE for their Raw and SmackDown brands. It is scheduled to take place at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida on April 2-3, 2022. this will be second and pen-ultimate Part of a 3-part WrestleMania Re-Energized Series Arc that began the previous year with WrestleMania 37: The Buccaneer Bowl
The main event of the show featured three active championships in the Global Force Wrestling at the time being defended. The GFW Global Champion Christian Grey teamed up with the 2021 Chaos Tournament World Champion and GFW World Womens, NEX-GEN, and Triple Crown X-Division Champion Anastasia Ana Steele and they were slated to take on the reigning GFW World Tag Team Championship the Runaways's Nico Minoru and Karolina Dean in a match where the person who was pinned would lose the championship.
The Movie (30 1/2 Years-in-the-Making Commemoration Collaboration)
the Galactic Republic is in crisis. A Separatist movement led by former Jedi Master Count Dooku, alias the Sith Lord Darth Tyranus, is threatening the peace, causing the Galactic Senate to debate a Military Creation Act to form a standing army for the Republic's protection.
An interstellar cataclysm cripples the Klingon Empire's homeworld, leading to their Chancellor seeking peace with the Federation. Under the leadership of renegade Jedi Master Count Dooku, thousands of systems threaten to secede from the Republic. When an assassination attempt is made on Senator Padmé Amidala, the former Queen of Naboo, Jedi apprentice Anakin Skywalker is assigned to protect her, while his mentor Obi-Wan Kenobi is assigned to investigate the assassination attempt. But covert acts attempt to thwart the peace process with the assassination of the Klingon Chancellor. With Captain James T. Kirk and Dr. Leonard McCoy as the prime suspects, Soon the Jedi are drawn into the heart of the Separatist movement, and the beginning of a new threat to the galaxy: the Clone Wars. the Starships Enterprise-A and Excelsior must attempt to uncover the truth before the conspirators can plunge the Federation and Klingon Empire into full-scale war!
An explosion erupts, creating a massive subspace shock wave.
Aboard the USS Excelsior, Captain Hikaru Sulu takes a sip of tea, reads a report handed to him by his science officer Dimitri Valtane, and records his log:
- "Stardate 9521.6, Captain's log, USS Excelsior, Hikaru Sulu commanding. After three years, I have concluded my first assignment as master of this vessel, cataloging gaseous planetary anomalies in Beta Quadrant. We're heading home under full impulse power. I'm pleased to report that ship and crew have functioned well."
Suddenly, red alert klaxons sound on the bridge as the subspace shockwave reaches the Excelsior, throwing Sulu and his crew to the deck. Sulu orders helmsman Lojur to turn Excelsior into the wave and the ship clears the disturbance. At his post, Valtane locates the origin of the shockwave – Praxis, a Klingon moon, which Sulu notes is the Empire's key energy production facility. Sulu orders communications officer Janice Rand to hail the moon and offer their assistance, then asks Valtane for more data. Valtane, perplexed, says that he can confirm Praxis's location... but not its existence. An image appears on the viewscreen: Praxis, or rather barely half of it, ripped in two by some catastrophe, to the disbelieving horror of Sulu and the rest of the bridge crew. Rand reports that she has intercepted a message from Praxis and puts it up: the viewscreen is filled with the grisly image of a Klingon officer, standing on a deck heaving beneath his feet and surrounded by flames, shouting desperately at the pickup. The message abruptly cuts off and is replaced by an official transmission from Klingon Brigadier General Kerla, speaking for the Klingon High Command. Kerla explains that there has been an "incident" on Praxis, but that everything is under control and Federation assistance is not required, warning the Excelsior to obey treaty stipulations and remain outside the Neutral Zone.
Rand asks Sulu if they should notify Starfleet and Sulu simply replies: "Are you kidding?!"
Senator Padmé Amidala, former Queen of Naboo, returns to Coruscant to vote against the Act, even though there are no longer enough Jedi to maintain peace and justice in the galaxy. Upon her arrival on Coruscant, she narrowly escapes an assassination attempt that claims the life of her decoy, Cordé. As a result, Supreme Chancellor Sheev Palpatine requests that Jedi Knight Obi-Wan Kenobi and his apprentice, Anakin Skywalker, protect her.
Two months later on Earth, the senior crew of the USS Enterprise-A assembles for a meeting at Starfleet Headquarters in San Francisco. The C-in-C of Starfleet opens the meeting, bluntly stating that the Klingon Empire has only fifty years of life left in it. Federation Special Envoy Spock announces that the destruction of Praxis has polluted the Klingon homeworld's ozone so badly that the planet has only fifty years remaining without diverting resources from its significant military expenditures. At the behest of Vulcan ambassador Sarek, Spock has opened a dialogue with Klingon Chancellor Gorkon, who wishes to end all hostilities between the Empire and Starfleet, proposing the dismantling of all starbases in and around the Neutral Zone. The Military aide asked Bill that are they talking mothballing the Starfleet, but Bill said that their "exploration and scientific programs would be unaffected". Admiral Cartwright interrupted, vehemently objects, saying the Klingons must not be offered safe haven in Federation space, suggesting Starfleet use military force in order to dictate terms from a superior position. Captain Kirk agrees that giving the Klingons free reign in Federation space is a "terrifying idea." However, Spock counters, arguing that they must act now to support the Gorkon initiative before conservative elements in the Klingon Empire can seize control and try to fight to the death.
Spock has volunteered the Enterprise and its crew to welcome Gorkon and his aides aboard and escort their ship to a peace meeting on Earth. Kirk protests that he is hardly the man for the job but is overruled and commanded to extend full diplomatic courtesy. Verbally sending the Enterprise on its way, the commander in chief thanks the assembled Starfleet officers and reminds them the meeting they've just had is classified, dismissing them too.
At that point, Kirk is left alone with Spock, who reminds him of an old Vulcan proverb that "only Nixon could go to China." Kirk is angry that Spock would volunteer the Enterprise without consulting him. Spock states that his father – though Kirk knows that Spock's father is the Vulcan ambassador – requested he open the negotiations with the Klingons. Kirk is furious at Spock for having to treat the Klingon "animals" like honored guests after what they did to his son; Spock knows how he feels about the Klingons, but reminds Kirk they are dying. Kirk snaps, "Let them die!" Upon Spock's somewhat startled reaction, Kirk asks Spock if he has realized that the Enterprise crew is due to stand down in just three months time, saying that they have all done "our bit for king and country" and Kirk says that Spock should have trusted him. They stand in the conference hall in silence, looking at each other from opposite ends of the long conference table.
Soon after, Captain Kirk and party are ferried to the Earth Spacedock aboard SD-103 and board the Enterprise. Upon arriving at the bridge, Kirk, Spock, and McCoy meet Lieutenant Valeris, a young Vulcan female and the first Vulcan to graduate at the top of her class at Starfleet Academy, who is volunteering as helmsman. "Let's get this over with. Departure stations," Kirk announces to his crew. After an awkward moment when Kirk orders Valeris to depart spacedock at one quarter impulse power when Regulations specify thrusters only, the Enterprise departs Spacedock and the Sol system to rendezvous with Gorkon's battle cruiser, Kronos One.
- "Captain's log, stardate 9522.6. I've never trusted Klingons, and I never will. I can never forgive them for the death of my boy. It seems to me our mission to escort the Chancellor of the Klingon High Council to a peace summit is problematic at best. Spock says this could be an historic occasion and I'd like to believe him. But how on Earth can history get past people like me?"
- Valeris then interrupts Kirk in his quarters. She informs him that the Enterprise is almost upon arrival at the rendezvous point. Valeris then tells Kirk how much of an honor it is to serve with him. Kirk tells her she piloted well out of spacedock and Valeris tells him she has always wanted to try it.
- Later, Valeris discusses logic and philosophy with Spock in his quarters in terms of their current mission. Spock says history is replete with turning points and she must have faith that the universe will ultimately unfold as it should. When Valeris begins to ask if that is logical, Spock points out a simple fact that has taken him a lifetime to learn; logic is only the beginning of wisdom and not the end. Spock is soon going to retire, with this being his last voyage on the Enterprise as a member of the crew and he intends for Valeris to replace him. Valeris states that she could only succeed Spock. Upon this, an announcement is made through the ship's intercom that all hands are to report to duty stations as a Klingon battlecruiser has arrived off the Enterprise's port bow.
- Upon rendezvous with Gorkon, Captain Kirk reluctantly, but formally, invites the Chancellor and his staff to have dinner aboard the Enterprise at 1930 hours as guests of the Federation. Valeris then suggests opening up the supply of Romulan ale that is aboard, thinking it may help the evening progress more smoothly. Kirk compliments her thinking and leaves the bridge. "Guess who's coming to dinner?", Commander Chekov quietly says. Later, in the transporter room, Kirk, Spock, McCoy, and Scott are on hand to greet Gorkon and his party. All behave cordially on the surface. Gorkon introduces his daughter, Azetbur, his military adviser, Brigadier General Kerla, and General Chang, his chief of staff. While Gorkon is dignified and gracious, offering Spock his sincere gratitude for his actions towards peace, Chang, who has an especially smug, obnoxious demeanor, tells Kirk that he has so wanted to meet the great Captain Kirk, "warrior to warrior" out of admiration. "Right," Kirk coldly replies. He leads the Klingon delegation out of the room, thinking they might enjoy a brief tour of the vessel.
- Shortly afterward, both Kirk and Gorkon's staff dine together. Gorkon gives a toast to "the undiscovered country – the future". Spock recognizes the line from Hamlet, specifically from act III, scene I, and Gorkon tells Spock that one has never read Shakespeare properly until reading the text in "the original Klingon". McCoy diplomatically offers a toast to Gorkon, calling him "one of the architects of our future." The dinner proceeds with surface pleasantries gradually melting to reveal angry hostility. In particular, Chekov says the Federation believes all worlds have the sovereign claim to inalienable Human rights and Azetbur points out that this statement is racist and that the Federation is little better than a homo sapiens only club, "present company excepted, of course," Chang adds. Chang tells Kirk that they all need breathing room, which Kirk points out is the same thing Hitler said in 1938, which offends Chang. Thinly masking his disappointment, Gorkon simply quips that they have a long way to go. As the Klingons prepare to leave, Kirk sarcastically jokes that they must do this again sometime. Gorkon says he knows Kirk doesn't trust him, and offers that "if there is to be a brave, new world, our generation is going to have the hardest time living in it." Chang walks up to Kirk before leaving, telling him "parting is such sweet sorrow," and steps onto the transporter platform while Kirk shakes his head. Once the Klingons are safely beamed off the ship, the entire senior staff relaxes, observing that the Klingons exhibited poor manners; Spock notes that they were little better. "I'm going to sleep this off. Please let me know if there's some other way we can screw up tonight," Kirk says before leaving. McCoy announces he is going to find a pot of black coffee. Spock raises his eyebrow
Senator Padme Survives, Chancellor Gorkon Dies, Kirk and McCoy Arrested!
- "The Enterprise hosted Chancellor Gorkon and party to dinner last night. Our manners weren't exactly Emily Post. Oh, note to the galley, Romulan ale no longer to be served at diplomatic functions."
- Lying down to sleep, and nursing a terrible hangover, Kirk is summoned to the bridge by Spock. Sensors are picking up an enormous amount of neutron radiation which appears to be emanating from Enterprise (which an equally hungover Chekov painfully jokes that it is only the size of his head). That night, the assassin Zam Wesell makes another attempt on Amidala's life, though the Jedi are able to foil her plot. They pursue her through Galactic City, eventually disarming her in the Outlander Club. Upon being questioned by Obi-Wan and Anakin outside the bar, she is killed by a saberdart, fired by a mysterious man, before the Jedi can learn the name of her employer. in retalliation of this failed plot by Zam, A photon torpedo shoots out and strikes Kronos One. The entire bridge crew immediately jump into action, as a second photon torpedo knocks out the gravity. Kirk asks Scotty if Enterprise actually fired and Scotty denies it as according to the inventory the ship still has her entire complement of torpedoes. As the Klingons begin floating helplessly about, a transporter beam engages and two men in Starfleet uniforms with closed helmets and gravity boots begin walking through the corridors, shooting every Klingon they come in contact with, including Gorkon. When auxiliary gravity is restored on Kronos One, Gorkon is discovered, mortally wounded. A furious Chang accuses Kirk of defiling the peace they're striving to work for, and saying that he'll blow them out of the stars. Kirk denies that they fired, although the ship's data banks say they did according to Spock. Kirk orders that the Enterprise surrender, much to the surprise of the bridge crew. He prepares to board Kronos One leaving Spock in command – where he'll be able to get Kirk out of trouble. Spock subtly slaps a small black patch on Kirk's back. McCoy decides to go too in case they need a doctor. "Uhura, tell them we're coming and tell them we're unarmed!", Kirk says. When they materialize on Kronos One, Kerla asks if Kirk has "lost his mind". Kirk and McCoy insist they genuinely do not know what has happened and that they only want to help. Kerla reluctantly allows them to follow him to Gorkon, who is badly wounded. Chang tells him about the torpedoes, the gravity, and the assassins. McCoy tries to save Gorkon but fails due to his lack of knowledge of Klingon anatomy. Before dying, Gorkon reaches up to Kirk, grasping the back of his head and begs him not to let it end this way. General Chang has Kirk and McCoy arrested for murder under article 184 of Interstellar Law.
- On the Enterprise Uhura relays the news of their arrest. Spock then formally assumes command of the ship and begins a full-scale investigation. When Chekov asks what will happen if they cannot piece together what happened, Spock says then "in that case, Mr. Chekov, it resides in the purview of the diplomats."
- On Earth, the Klingon Ambassador is speaking with the Federation President in his office in Paris, defending his government's decision to arrest Kirk and McCoy for the assassination of Chancellor Gorkon. The president has ordered a full-scale investigation too, but the Klingon ambassador says that by the articles of interstellar law Kirk and McCoy must stand trial in a Klingon court. Sarek and Romulan ambassador Nanclus concur. The commander-in-chief, Admiral Cartwright, and Colonel West enters. They propose a plan they call Operation Retrieve, to rescue Kirk and McCoy, West states that they could go in and get Kirk and McCoy in less than 24 hours with acceptable losses in manpower and equipment. The president asks what would happen then if they precipitate a full scale war and West frankly states "Then Mr. President, we can clean their chronometers." Nanclus tells the president that the Klingons are vulnerable and there would never be a better time to strike them. Cartwright says that the longer they wait, the less accessible the hostages become. The president then dismisses everyone saying he'll keep all this in mind. Everyone except for Sarek leaves the president alone. At the door, the C in C stops and reminds the president that Kirk and McCoy have literally saved the planet. The president knows this and tells the C in C that they are now going to save it again… by standing trial. Returning to the Jedi Temple, Obi-Wan is assigned by the council to track down the assassin's killer. Meanwhile, Anakin continues his task of protecting the Senator, and is asked to escort her back to her home planet of Naboo. Anakin welcomes the opportunity, as he often becomes angry and frustrated by Obi-Wan's criticism, and is glad to have an opportunity to be on his own. Further, he has become infatuated with Padmé, and relishes the chance to spend time with her. Junior Representative Jar Jar Binks assumes the Senator's duties in her absence. Uhura receives a message from Starfleet Command ordering them to return to Earth immediately. Both she and Chekov agree they cannot abandon the captain and Dr. McCoy. Valeris tells the both of them how 400 years ago on the planet Earth, when workers felt threatened by automation, they flung their wooden shoes called sabots into the machines to stop them, thus coining the word "sabotage." Uhura comes up with a response that Enterprise's backup systems are all inoperative. "Excellent. I-I-I mean, too bad," Chekov says.
- During the investigation, Obi-Wan is led to a mysterious planet called Kamino—missing from the Jedi Archives—where he discovers a secret clone army being developed for the Republic. He is told by Prime Minister Lama Su that the army was ordered some ten years ago by Jedi Master Sifo-Dyas—although Obi-Wan was "under the impression" that Sifo-Dyas was killed before that time. A bounty hunter named Jango Fett was hired as the template for the clones. Obi-Wan meets Jango on Kamino, and believes him to be the killer he has been tracking. He tries to capture Jango, which leads to a titanic one-on-one fight between them. Jango makes use of his blasters and missile equipment, managing to defeat Obi-Wan by sending him plummeting into the raging sea below. Thinking he is dead, Jango departs Kamino with his son Boba. Unable to capture Jango, Obi-Wan places a homing beacon on his ship, Slave I, and follows him to the planet of Geonosis.
- Azetbur, now Klingon Chancellor, communicates with the President. She says in one week she will attend a peace conference at a neutral, secret site on the condition that they will not extradite Kirk and McCoy and that the Federation will make no attempts at a military extraction. If they do so, the Klingons will consider it an act of war. After ending the transmission to the Federation President, Azetbur's advisors (including Kerla) suggest attacking the Federation now while they still can, or else the Federation will take advantage of Praxis' destruction and enslave them. Azetbur stands up to them, saying that war is obsolete, as they are in danger of becoming. One of her advisors sneers, "better to die on our feet than live on our knees!" Azetbur firmly says that her father wanted peace, and Chang, standing aside in the corner, speaks for the first time, reminding her gently that her father's wishes got him killed. Azetbur stands her ground, saying the peace process will go forward, but adds, with resolve, that Kirk alone will pay for her father's death.
- Spock's investigation is proceeding. The computer says that Enterprise fired and the torpedo inventory says they didn't, so they'll have to inspect each torpedo visually.
- Meanwhile, Anakin and Padmé have been spending much time together on Naboo, enjoying each other's company and playfully frolicking in the fields. Eventually, Anakin reveals his deep love for her, vowing to do whatever she requests. However, Padmé resists, explaining that it would be impossible for the two of them to be together, since she is a Senator and he is a Jedi. Anakin is angered by this, and experiences inner conflict between his strong desires for her and his duties as a Jedi.
- The trial now begins, with Chang as prosecutor and Colonel Worf as Kirk and McCoy's defense attorney. In a Klingon trial on Qo'noS, the prosecution and defense question witnesses at the same time. The first witness says the murderers were wearing magnetic boots, a fact which, while viewing the trial back on the bridge of the Enterprise gets Spock to thinking. Chang then begins questioning McCoy beginning with McCoy's current medical status, to which McCoy jokes stating "other than a touch of arthritis, I'd say, pretty good!" Chang tries to impugn McCoy's medical competence and questions whether he really tried his best to save Gorkon. McCoy says he desperately tried to save Gorkon as he was the last best hope for peace. The judge then excuses him.
- Chang then turns to Kirk and calls him "the architect of this tragic affair." Chang accuses Kirk of plotting to kill Gorkon as revenge for the death of his son, a charge Kirk denies. Worf objects, stating Kirk has not been identified as the assassin. Chang enters into the record an excerpt from Kirk's personal log:
- "I've never trusted Klingons, and I never will. I have never been able to forgive them for the death of my boy." Kirk admits that he did indeed say this. Chang uses a number of examples from Kirk's record to show that it's possible he arranged for Gorkon's murder, such as his demotion from admiral to captain for insubordination. Kirk is maneuvered into stating that of course he is responsible for the actions of every member of his crew. The judge finds both guilty as charged, which carries a death penalty. Worf argues that the bulk of the evidence against his clients is circumstantial and begs the court to consider this upon sentencing. The judge agrees then commutes their death sentences to life without parole on the penal asteroid of Rura Penthe, known throughout the galaxy as the aliens' graveyard. On Excelsior, where Sulu and his crew have also been watching the trial, the captain directs that a message be sent to Enterprise, telling them that Sulu and the crew of Excelsior stand ready to assist them.
- With the trial concluded, Spock asks Valeris to replay the footage of the torpedo launch. Scott insists that all the Enterprise torpedoes have been visually accounted for, and there is no way the ship could have fired. Spock repeats a maxim of one of his ancestors: "once you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." If Enterprise could not have fired, it must have come from a cloaked ship, probably a Bird-of-Prey, hiding underneath Enterprise. Scotty objects that a Bird-of-Prey cannot fire its weapons while cloaked, but Spock rejoins that apparently this one can. Unfortunately, they have no evidence, only a theory which happens to fit the facts available. Chekov argues that if there was a cloaked ship, the assassins must have beamed onto Gorkon's ship from there, not Enterprise, but Spock reminds him that someone was responsible for firing the torpedoes or making the false entry in the ship's data banks; either way, the person or persons responsible are aboard Enterprise. Spock puts Valeris in charge of a search for two pairs of gravity boots.
- Anakin is also troubled by a newfound sense that his mother is in grave danger, and he beckons for Padmé to accompany him to his home planet of Tatooine—in the process disobeying Obi-Wan's orders to remain on Naboo. Upon arriving, Anakin tracks down his former owner Watto, from whom he learns that his mother has married a moisture farmer named Cliegg Lars, and travels to the Lars moisture farm. There, Anakin and Padmé find C-3PO, and the droid introduces Anakin to his step-brother Owen. Cliegg tells Anakin the horrible truth, that his mother was kidnapped a month ago by a pack of Tusken Raiders. Anakin travels through the night, and finds her tied and beaten in a Tusken camp. Within moments, she dies in his arms. Enraged and heartbroken, he slaughters the entire Tusken community: men, women and even children. Back at Coruscant, Yoda senses a terrible darkness in the Force as the slaughter continues (Qui-Gon Jinn's voice can also be heard shouting "Anakin, Anakin, no!" during this scene). Anakin then brings his mother's body back to the homestead, where her funeral is held. On Geonosis, Obi-Wan overhears a meeting between Count Dooku and the leaders of the commerce guilds, and learns that they are behind the separatist movement and have built up a new droid army. He also learns that it was Nute Gunray who ordered the assassination of Amidala, as revenge for the defeat of the Trade Federation at the Battle of Naboo. Obi-Wan transmits his findings to the Council, relayed by way of Anakin and Padmé's ship, though he is surrounded by droidekas and captured before he can finish his report. Now that the Jedi council knows of Dooku's army, Jedi Master Mace Windu leads a team to Geonosis. Unbeknownst to them, Anakin and Padmé also make their way there to rescue Obi-Wan. Meanwhile, Representative Binks calls for Chancellor Palpatine to be given emergency powers, with which he can call the recently discovered clone army into battle.
- In the galley, Spock and Valeris observe the search going on. When Chekov asks Valeris why the assassins didn't simply vaporize the boots, she pulls a phaser out from a weapons locker and vaporizes a nearby pot. The alarm goes off and she deactivates it, explaining to Chekov that you cannot fire an unauthorized phaser set to vaporize aboard a starship. Scotty and Uhura come in wanting to know who triggered the alarm by firing the phaser. They continue to stall for time by claiming malfunctioning equipment. Uhura reminds Spock that they have lost all contact with Kirk and McCoy. Spock notes this but says that if he knows Kirk well, by this time he is deep into planning his escape.
- Obi-Wan, Kirk and McCoy are taken from Qo'noS, along with a group of other prisoners, to the frozen wasteland of Rura Penthe, an appropriately harsh place protected only by a magnetic shield. On arrival at the prison, they are greeted by the warden, who warns them that escape is quite impossible, and that anyone who is disobedient or fails to work hard enough will be punished via exile from prison to the surface; something which is graphically demonstrated when a naked prisoner is dragged out and thrown into the snowy wastes, where he rapidly freezes to death. Inside the prison, Kirk almost immediately has an altercation with a large alien, but is rescued by an exotic looking woman, Martia. Back on Geonosis, Count Dooku tries to persuade Obi-Wan to join him, warning him that Darth Sidious is now in control of the Senate. Obi-Wan refuses to believe him, saying that the Jedi would have known if that was the case.
- Anakin and Padmé arrive on Rura Penthe, but are quickly captured by General Chang and sentenced to death, joining Obi-Wan, Kirk and McCoy in the Geonosis arena, where they are to be executed. In the high stands, Count Dooku, Nute Gunray, Rune Haako, Poggle the Lesser, Jango Fett and Boba Fett watch the start of the planned execution. The trio are forced to battle a reek, a nexu and an acklay while in chains. During their struggle, Mace Windu arrives with his Jedi strike team, and they battled Dooku's droid army in the arena. Upon seeing so many Jedi in one place, Jango Fett jetpacks down to the arena floor, and engages Windu. After a short struggle, Windu manages to kill Jango due to his jetpack malfunctioning. While the Jedi put up a fight, they are eventually overwhelmed by the Droid Army's numeical advantage, and appear to be heading into defeat. Yoda unexpectedly arrives with the Republic's new clone army, but only a handful of Jedi had survived. Those killed include Sta-Den Eekin, Sephjet Josall, Sar Labooda, Khaat Qiyn, Que-Mars Redath-Gom, Fi-Ek Sirch, Nicanas Tassu, Coleman Trebor, and about 160 other Jedi.
Officials Working the Event
Time Keepers 
Keeping Count of the Knockdowns
United States of America
Cooperate Champion Sponsors and Sanctioning Bodies for the Event
|Games||Food and Drinks||Media||Ect.|
|World Wrestling Entertainment|
|Nathan's Coliseum Video productions LLC||Nathan Joseph Wallace|
|Dreamland World Weekly Enterprises|
|Weekly Wallace International Inc.|
|Nathan's Room Entertainment Productions|
|Global Force Wrestling|
|Don King Productions|
|Butch Lewis Promotions|
Past PPV Events, Movies, Games and TV shows ALL IN!
- The Last Starfighter (1984)
- Rambo III (1988)
- Mr. Nanny (1993)
- Braveheart (1995)
- The Partriot (2000)
- Devon's Ghost: Legend of the Bloody Boy (2005)
- Star Wars Episode III: The Revenge of the Sith (2005)
- Star Wars Episode VII
- Rouge One
- Star Wars Episode VIII
- Star Wars Episode IX
Power Rangers and other Heroes
Batman and other Heroes
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (1995 team)
Power Rangers (2017)
1st Ever WrestleMania Torch Relay
the 1st Ever WrestleMania Torch Lighting Ceremony took place in Ancient Corinth in Greece.
United States of America
Back to the U.S
ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!
The table has been set. 2022 Royal Rumble winner Brock Lesnar has chosen to challenge Roman Reigns for the Universal Championship in a highly anticipated rematch.
For many years, Paul Heyman had been the advocate for Brock Lesnar. After Lesnar took a hiatus following WrestleMania 36 in April 2020, Heyman became the special counsel for Roman Reigns that August, guiding him to win SmackDown's Universal Championship. After Reigns retained the title at the 2021 SummerSlam, Lesnar returned to WWE and confronted Reigns, also implying that Heyman was still his advocate. Two months later at Crown Jewel, Reigns defeated Lesnar to retain the Universal Championship with help from The Usos (Jey Uso and Jimmy Uso). A rematch was scheduled for the New Year's event Day 1, and Reigns fired Heyman as he believed Heyman was working with Lesnar behind his back. The Day 1 match, however, was canceled as Reigns tested positive for COVID-19. Due to his status as a free agent, Lesnar was instead added to Raw's multi-person WWE Championship match at Day 1 and won the title. On the following SmackDown, Lesnar, who reunited with Heyman, challenged Reigns to a champion vs. champion match, but Reigns declined. At the Royal Rumble, Lesnar lost his WWE Championship due to interference from Reigns and a double cross from Heyman, who realigned with Reigns. Later that night, Lesnar entered into the Royal Rumble match and won to earn himself a world championship match of his choice at WrestleMania 38. On the following episode of Raw, Lesnar announced that he would challenge Reigns for the Universal Championship. Still wanting it to be a champion vs. champion match, and also wanting a rematch for losing his title, Lesnar was also added to the WWE Championship Elimination Chamber match at Elimination Chamber
Although Lesnar was originally scheduled to challenge The Head of the Table at WWE Day 1, Reigns tested positive for COVID-19 and was unable to defend the Universal Title at the first Premier Live Event of the year. After being fired by Reigns days earlier, however, Paul Heyman once again took on the role of Advocate for Lesnar and negotiated for his client to be added to the Day 1WWE Title Fatal 4-Way Match instead. Thanks to Heyman’s maneuvering, The Beast was free to conquer the field and claim the WWE Championship.
During Lesnar’s WWE Title defense against Bobby Lashley at Royal Rumble, Reigns suddenly emerged when the referee was down and used some surprise help from the treacherous Heyman to strike Brock with the title and allow Lashley to reclaim his WWE Championship.
The WWE Universe would not have to wait to see how Lesnar would react. On the same night, the furious Beast stormed his way to the ring as a surprise entrant in the Royal Rumble Match and claimed victory in dominant fashion.
With the right to challenge the World Champion of his choosing, Lesnar emerged the following night on Raw and immediately chose to go to war with the Universal Champion. As a result, if Reigns is still the titleholder at WrestleMania, he will finally have his showdown against The Conqueror!
the Oscar Firestorm Boils over
Will Smith slapping Chris Rock at the 94th Academy Awards after the latter made an insensitive joke about the 'King Richard' actor's wife is being widely spoken about across the world. Among those who spoke about this on-stage altercation were WWE fans, who took to Twitter to call out the incident with a few people suggesting that there should be a Will Smith vs Chris Rock event at the upcoming Wrestlemania 38.
'Dirty' Dutch Mantell believed that the incident was scripted and took to the micro-blogging site to comment on this now-viral incident. "I know the Oscar ratings are bad but did they have to steal an angle from wrestling? C'mon guys. Horrible sell job by Chris, and I'm not buying it. Comments??" wrote Dr Dutch.
Hilariously enough, the veteran pro wrestler also criticised how Chris Rock sold the slap and compared the incident with the angle between Andy Kaufman and Jerry Lawler. Dutch Mantell also requested Vince McMahon to book Chris Rock and Will Smith for WrestleMania 38.
A company like WWE has thrived on celebrities in the limelight like Logan Paul and Johnny Knoxville. A Will Smith vs Chris Rock match at Wrestlemania is an idea that they would traditionally pounce upon. Hence, it won't come as a surprise if this angle becomes part of the big-ticket event on April 3, 2022.
As Chris Rock took the Oscar 2022 stage to present the best documentary award, the comedian joked about Jada Pinkett Smith. While Will Smith laughed a bit initially, Jada was seen rolling her eyes. Soon after, Will went up to the stage and slapped Chris.
"Javier Bardem and his wife are both nominated. Now, if she loses, he can't win," Rock started his piece, adding, "He is praying that Will Smith wins, like, please, lord. Jada, I love you. 'G.I. Jane 2,' can't wait to see it, all right?" As the joke received a tepid response, Rock added, "That was a nice one!"
Jada has previously opened up about being diagnosed with alopecia, a hair loss condition. She first opened up about it in 2018 and has since spoken up about her challenges of living with the illness on social media.
After Will slapped Chris, the entire auditorium went silent for a few seconds, Will came back to his seat and shouted, "Keep my wife's name out of your (expletive) mouth."
Even though there was no mic on Will, his audio was audible. At the end of the exchange, Chris said, "That was the greatest night in the history of television."
Soon after this, Will won his first Oscar. He won Best Actor for his performance in King Richard. In his acceptance speech, Will apologised to the Academy and spoke about the importance of family in his life.
"I wanna apologise to the Academy… to all my fellow nominees. Art imitates life. I look like the crazy father! Love will make you do crazy things." Will, who plays Richard Williams, father to tennis stars Serena and Venus Williams in the film, said.
THE Highway to Hell
Warrior had defeated Hogan for the WWF Championship at WrestleMania a year earlier and entered 1991 as the champion. In the meantime, Sgt. Slaughter had returned to the WWF near the end of 1990 after spending five years wrestling in the American Wrestling Association. When he returned, Slaughter announced that he had turned his back on his country and had become an Iraqi sympathizer and follower of Saddam Hussein. He had also revealed an alliance with an Iraqi military leader, General Adnan, who became his advisor (Adnan having followed Slaughter from the AWA to participate in the angle). This coincided with the increasing tension in the Middle East that was going on at that time, which eventually would lead to Operation Desert Storm and American involvement in the conflict. Slaughter would eventually set his sights on the Warrior, and the two agreed to a match at the Royal Rumble in January 1991.
Savage, meanwhile, was trying to regain the WWF Championship that he had lost at WrestleMania V to Hogan and challenged Warrior repeatedly to give him a shot. Warrior continually refused to do so and Savage decided to seek another remedy. During the match between Warrior and Slaughter, Savage and his manager Queen Sherri came to ringside and got involved in the match. Warrior picked up an interfering Sherri and tossed her from the ring onto Savage. Slaughter capitalized by driving Warrior down, leaving him hanging over the second rope. Savage then struck Warrior with his royal scepter as Slaughter kept the referee's attention, knocking the champion unconscious. Slaughter then hit an elbow drop on the Warrior and pinned him to become the new champion. After he came to and realized what Savage had done, Warrior charged to the back looking for Savage. He then issued a challenge for a retirement match for the two at WrestleMania, which Savage accepted. Hogan, having no connection with the ongoing story to this point, entered the Royal Rumble match as its defending champion. He won the match by eliminating his old rival Earthquake last, then went backstage to be interviewed by Gene Okerlund. During the course of the interview, the word was relayed to the two that Slaughter and Adnan were celebrating their triumph by defacing an American flag. Hogan then promised to stand up for his country and take the title from Slaughter as soon as possible, and was later named the #1 contender for the WWF Championship, which he had not contended for since losing the title to the Warrior at WrestleMania VI. Leading up to the show, Hogan continued to cite the ongoing real-life war in their feud. On one episode of WWF Prime Time Wrestling, Hogan stated that Iraq would surrender in the war at the moment he defeated Slaughter.
Ronda's Primary Target is.......Charlotte!
At the Royal Rumble, Ronda Rousey, in her first appearance in WWE since WrestleMania 35 in April 2019, made a surprise return and won the women's Royal Rumble match to earn herself a women's championship match of her choice at WrestleMania 38. After pondering her choices due to having heated history with both reigning champions, on the following episode of SmackDown, Rousey announced that she would challenge Charlotte Flair for the SmackDown Women's Championship.
The EST Collision in the Big Time Again!
At SummerSlam in August 2021, Becky Lynch, who had been on maternity leave since May 2020, made a surprise return and defeated Bianca Belair in an impromptu match to win the SmackDown Women's Championship in 26 seconds. Over the course of the next month, Lynch would continue to retain the championship against Belair using underhanded tactics before both were drafted to Raw in the 2021 WWE Draft; Lynch and Raw Women's Champion Charlotte Flair, who was drafted to SmackDown, traded their championships to keep the titles on their respective brands, thus Lynch became the Raw Women's Champion. After failing to earn a title match at the 2022 Royal Rumble and failing to win the women's Royal Rumble match, Belair won the women's Elimination Chamber match at Elimination Chamber to finally earn a one-on-one match against Lynch for the Raw Women's Championship at WrestleMania 38. This in turn scheduled the only two women to win in the main event of WrestleMania against each other (Lynch at WrestleMania 35 and Belair at WrestleMania 37 Night 1, respectively).
Lucha Father & Son's A-List Interception
On the January 31 episode of Raw, The Miz defeated Dominik Mysterio. The following week, Dominik and his father Rey Mysterio were guests on "Miz TV". Rey claimed that Miz cheated to defeat Dominik, however, Miz took issue that Rey had an opportunity to qualify for the WWE Championship Elimination Chamber match while he did not. Miz also mentioned that Rey was the cover star of the WWE 2K22 video game and then also questioned if Rey was truly Dominik's dad, referencing the child custody battle that Rey had with Eddie Guerrero back at SummerSlam in 2005. Dominik then defeated Miz in a rematch. Rey then defeated Miz during the Elimination Chamber Kickoff pre-show. Later backstage, Miz stated that he needed to find a tag team partner. On the following episode of Raw, as Miz teased on the identity of his partner to face Rey and Dominik at WrestleMania 38, the Mysterios interrupted, stating it did not matter whomever Miz had chosen as his partner. Miz then revealed his partner as social media personality Logan Paul, after which, Miz and Paul attacked the Mysterios.
the Terraforming and Mortifying Mountain that Bullet Club must climb
On the February 21 episode of Raw, Edge made his first post-Royal Rumble appearance where he issued an open challenge for WrestleMania 38. The following week, Edge came out to see who would answer his challenge, which was accepted by AJ Styles. Edge then stated he was glad Styles accepted as it was a match he had been wanting, however, he wanted the real AJ Styles and not the one who had been Omos' tag team partner for the past year. Edge then seemingly turned heel and attacked Styles, after which, a conflicted Edge performed two con-chair-tos on Styles.
IMPACT vs The World
OKADA vs ONITA Japan's Dream Match
The main rivalry on the Raw brand was between John Cena and Shawn Michaels over the WWE Championship. After The Undertaker, the winner of the 2007 Royal Rumble match, made his decision to face Batista for the World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania, a match to determine the next challenger to the WWE Championship was announced. Michaels defeated Randy Orton and Edge in a Triple Threat match to win a chance to face Cena at WrestleMania. On an edition of Raw, Orton and Edge, who were tag team partners as Rated-RKO, attempted to attack Cena, but Michaels ran-in and attacked them with steel chairs. Before a scheduled tag team match between Rated-RKO and Cena and Michaels, Orton played a video that highlighted the past friendships that Michaels was involved in, before turning on the friend. In the match, Michaels nearly superkicked Cena after Orton moved. Due to a later disagreement, Edge left Orton and walked off backstage, which allowed Cena and Michaels to win the match. The following week, Michaels responded to the video set-up by Orton, and made comments regarding Cena
Creede's Road to Glory
Opening Ceremony/Pre-Game Show
the Cardinal Chaplin of the Faithful Archdiocese of the Autistica Apostolic Nunciature in Dallas-Fort Worth will deliver the Invocation
the combined Pokemon Choir of Togepi, Jigglypuff and Cleffa will sing both the Star Spangled Banner and the Autistic Hymn
5-time Super Bowl MVP and NFL Quarterback from the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Tom Brady will toss the commemorative coin
3 NFL Hall of Fame Head Coaches of the Dallas Cowboys: "the Stoic" Tom Landry, Jimmie Johnson and Barry Switzer will give the command to Start WrestleMania 38
NFL Hall of Fame Full Back of the Miami Dolphins and Super Bowl 8 MVP Larry Csonka wave the Green Flag
NFL Hall of Fame Head Coach of the Miami Dolphins Don Shula will blow the opening whistle
After Super Bowl XXVI, where a special episode of In Living Color, broadcast by future NFL broadcaster Fox during the game's halftime period, successfully attracted viewers away from the Super Bowl telecast on CBS (with viewership falling by 22% over halftime), the NFL began the process of heightening the profile of the halftime show in an effort to attract mainstream viewers. Radio City Productions, who would produce the halftime show, attempted to court Michael Jackson to serve as the headline act by meeting with him and his manager Sandy Gallin. After three failed negotiations, one having asked the NFL for a fee of $1 million, Jackson's management agreed to allow him to perform at Super Bowl XXVII.
Although the league does not pay appearance fees for Super Bowl halftime performers, the NFL and Frito-Lay agreed to donate $100,000 to the Heal the World Foundation—a charity that was founded by Jackson, as well as commercial time to air an appeal for the foundation's Heal L.A. campaign, which aimed to provide health care, drug education, and mentorship for Los Angeles youth, particularly children affected by the aftermath of the 1992 Los Angeles riots.
Jackson's set included a medley consisting of "Jam" (with the beginning of "Why You Wanna Trip On Me"), "Billie Jean" and "Black or White". The finale featured an audience card stunt, a video montage showing Jackson participating in various humanitarian efforts around the world, and a choir of 3,500 local Los Angeles area children singing "We Are the World", later joining Jackson as he sang his single "Heal the World".
The halftime show was a major success, marking the first time in Super Bowl history that ratings increased between halves during the game with a whopping 133.4 million people tuning in, making it (still) the most watched Halftime Super Show of all time. Nine days later, Jackson would give the most watched television interview of all time with Oprah Winfrey
Up with People provided the halftime entertainment featuring a salute to the 1960s and Motown. This was the first Super Bowl to be played in the Midwest.
Weekly Wallace/Nathan's Coliseum Video- "One Small Step for man, One Giant leap for Mankind"
|Space Oddity||Dave Bowie|
|Born on the forth of July|
|these are days to remember||Reviewing the 2021-2022 Calendar Year.|
|Zombie||Ran-D and Cranberries||a tribute to the brave soldiers of Ukraine fighting off a joint Russian-Belorussian Invasion|
|Because the Night||10,000 Maniacs and Patti LeBelle||the song of Autistic, Wizardry and LGBTQ World Unity.|
|Open Arms||Journey and Colin Raye||a Welcome home la-la-bye to the Autistic soldiers and it's Coalition forces back from the 10 Constellations|
|Cold Cold Heart/Sacrifice/Rocketman|
|Nessun Dorma (the theme of the 1990 FIFA World Cup in Italy)|
The closing ceremony of the 2020 Summer Olympics took place in the Olympic Stadium in Tokyo for about two and a half hours from 20:00 (JST) on August 8, 2021. The closing ceremony of the Olympic Games, which was postponed for one year due to the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, was unusual because it was held without spectators. The scale was also reduced compared to past ceremonies as athletes were required to leave the Olympic Village 48 hours after their competitions finished.
The proceedings combined the formal ceremonial closing of this international sporting event (including closing speeches, the parade of athletes, Trophy Presentation and the handover of the Olympic flag) with an artistic spectacle to showcase the culture and history of the current and next host nation (France) for the 2024 Summer Olympics in Paris. The theme of the Olympic Ceremonies was Moving Forward, referencing the COVID-19 pandemic, with the closing ceremony theme being Worlds we share.
The closing ceremony was largely pre-recorded with some live segments. Performers adhered to social distancing measures during the live portions. The ceremony gave a chance for athletes to experience a day in a Tokyo park, included a "moment of remembrance", featuring cultural dances and folk songs from the three national ethnic groups of Japan, and had references to the 1964 Summer Olympics.
The announcers at all ceremonies were Georges Veyssière (French), Mai Shoji (English) and Hiroyuki Sekino (Japanese)
NFL Hall of Fame head coach of the New York Giants and New England Patriots, Bill Parcells will present the WrestleMania MVP Trophy
|Parade of Nations and Opening Ceremony|
|WrestleMania Raw in Pittsburgh|
|SmackDown/Hall of Fame 2 for 1 night|
|Nathan's Coliseum Video Wrestling After Dark on Max After Dark|
|Nathan's Coliseum Video KO Nation on WTTV 4|
|Dreamland World Weekly NEXGEN Showtime Wrestling on WXIN Fox 59|
|Dreamland World Weekly SportsChannel All-Star Wrestling on SportsChannel America|
|Dreamland World Weekly Autistica Wrestling: the High Science of Sports Entertainment on Sky Perfect TV! and MSG Network|
|Dreamland World Weekly Top Rank Championship Wrestling on Outer Max|
|Truth Commission (Recon and Sniper)|
|Dreamland World Weekly Top Rank Championship Wrestling on More Max|
|Truth Commission (Tank and Interrogator)|
|Dreamland World Weekly Top Rank Championship Wrestling on 5-Star Max|
|Truth Commission (Colonel Mustafa and General Adnan El-Kassie)|
|Dreamland World Weekly Top Rank Championship Wrestling on Cinemax|
|Doug Flutie vs Steve Blackman|
|Nathan's Coliseum Video Mountain Dew Sports Night on HBO 2|
|Nathan's Coliseum Video Premier Wrestling Champions on WBAK 7 Fox 38|
|Nathan's Coliseum Video Premier Wrestling Champions on WTWO Channel 2|
|Nathan's Coliseum Video Premier Wrestling Champions on WTHI TV 10|
|Nathan's Coliseum Video Premier Wrestling Champions on HBO Family|
|Nathan's Coliseum Video Premier Wrestling Champions on HBO PPV|
|Nate WOW Network Fight Night on NateWOW Network|
|Ulrich Bayer vs Manny Tapia||Light Welterweight bout|
|Weekly Wallace Thursday Night Fights on AXS TV|
|Renald Garrido vs Tatsuya Kawajiri||Super Lightweight bout|
|Weekly Wallace Friday Night Fights on WDBJ-7|
|Weekly Wallace World Championship of Pro-Wrestling on HBO Zone|
|Full Nelson Challenge|
|GFW Xplosion on ABC|
|GFW Driven on CBS|
|GFW Amped on NBC|
|Tag Team Battle Royal|
|Nathan's Room Entertainment Promotions Earlybird Prelims|
|NateWOW Network Preview Show|
|GFW Network PPV Buy-in/Kick off Pre-Show|
|Weekly Wallace Special Final Countdown PPV Show|
|NXT Stand and Deliver 2022|
|Io Shrai vs Kay Lee Ray vs Cora Jade vs Mandy Rose|
|Day 1- April 2nd 2022, World Autism Day|
|Deonna Purrazzo vs James Fanshier||WBC World Welterweight Championship|
|Chelsea Green vs Orange Cassidy||WBC World Super Welterweight Championship|
|Jordynne Grace vs Michael Spinks||WBC World Light Heavyweight Championship|
|Everett Creede vs Matt Carcona||for the NWA Worlds Heavyweight Championship|
|Kazuchika Okada vs Atsushi Onita||for the IWGP World Heavyweight Championship|
|Anastasia Ana Steele (2021 Chaos Tournament World Champion) (3x c) Lane and Christian Grey (c)
the Runaways (Nico Minoru and Karolina Dean)
|"Triple Header" Match for the, GFW Global, GFW/TNA Triple Crown X-Division, GFW NEX-GEN, and GFW World Tag Team Championships|
|Ronda Rousey vs Charlotte Flair||for the WWE SmackDown Womens Championship|
|Chris Rock vs Will Smith|
|Nathan Joseph Wallace vs Anbian PredAlien Queen Alexandria Loise Mack||"Highway to Hell"
if Nathan Wallace is victorious and Alexandria Louise Mack Loses this match, then the Secret World of Alex Mack Complete Series DVD set will be the 3rd item on Nathan's Birthday list!
|Roman Reigns w/ Paul Heyman and the Usos
|for the WWE Universal Heavyweight Championship|
|Closing Ceremony and Post-Game Show|
|Grand Specticle||Jim Johnston||whole Entire PPV Event|
|Tear Away||Drowning Pool|
|Invincible||Machine Gun Kelly feat. Ester Dean|
|Wild One||Flo Rida Feat. Sia|
|Good Feeling||Flo Rida|
|Girl Gone Wild||Madonna|
|The Memory Remains||Metallica|
|Spainish Harlem||Ben E. King|
|There Goes my baby||the Drifters|
|Journey to the Plateau||Graeme Revell|
|Motherless Child||Eric Clapton|
|Third Rock from the Sun||Joe Diffe|
|Nessun Dorma||Luciani Pavaratti|
|Who's That Man||Toby Keith|
|John Deere Green||Joe Diffe|
|Brand New Man||Brooks & Dunn|
|Im in a Hurry||Alabama|
|Life's a Dance||John Michael Montgomery|
|Open Arms||Celine Dion, Colin Raye and Journey|
|I Swear||John Michael Montgomery and All-4-One|
|Because i Love You||Stevie B|
|Because the Night||1000 Maniacs|
|I Want it All||Queen|
|Princes of the Universe||Queen|
|He Aint Worth Missing||Toby Keith|
|Does he Love you||Reba McEntyre||Ana vs Christian|
|I Would Do Anything for Love||Meat Loaf (feat L.O.D's "EHH What a Rush!" intro)|
|Salve Regina||Gregorian Chant|
|I Dont Know why you don't want me||Roseanne Cash|
|Highway to Hell||ACDC||Nathan Wallace vs Tessa Blanchard|
|Wedding Bell Blues||5th Dimension|